Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Clan & Guilds Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

Clan & Guilds Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Clan & Guilds Rules and Regulations   Clan & Guilds Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Okay some of you may be thinking whats the difference between a Club/Organization and a Clan/Guild. I will explain; A club is a fanbase that is dedicated to something or about a certain topic. Their they can discuss about their topic and or help other members about their specific topic. Now for a Clan/Guild it is a dedicated section for certain members, each Guild/Clan will recieve a sub-forum of their own instead of just a Thread. The entire point of a Clan/Guild is to somehow involve a RPG style of play into it and gather a group of friends together who enjoy talking and or playing the rpg. Her are the rules set for the Clans/Guilds;

1: All Aplications for your guild must have a thread in the Main Clan/Guild forum, if you have questions please refer to the "Shinigami Nexus" for a look at what its suppose to look like.

2: To gain/start a Clan/Guild you must first fill out the Clan/Guild Application that has been stickied for approval by the moderators and Admins. The application will help us to understand what we can expect to see from the Clan/Guild and will allow us to make a wise decision on wether you Clan/Guild is broad enough that other members will be active their.

3: All Clans/Guilds must have some sort of RPG style Game envolved in their forum.

4: All Clans/Guilds will follow the rules set forth my the Administration of the RPNexus Forum. Failure to comply with this will result in a Warn the first time a Lock of you Clan for the second or third time and a Deletion of your Clan if the problems continue.

5: These rules and any other rules set forth my the Staff and Administration are subject to be Changed, Added to with no protest from any member. Though I will take in consideration your concerns about them I don't want people flamming the staff for their changes in the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com

Clan & Guilds Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1