Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Centeral 46; The Rules of Shinigami Nexus!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

Centeral 46; The Rules of Shinigami Nexus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Centeral 46; The Rules of Shinigami Nexus!!!   Centeral 46; The Rules of Shinigami Nexus!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Okay first I'd like to thank everyone here for joining the Shinigami Nexus.

1: No Swearing, Flamming or rudeness to other members. I will allow arguements as long as they don't get out of hand and or go way overboard.

2: As you may know here at Shinigami Nexus you can earn a level for every post you add to a thread here. The catch is they have to be a legitimate post and cannot be SPAM or a three word post.

3: Have fun and enjoy the Shinigami Nexus, it was created for fun and is a way to get to know more about other members and share our liked in Bleach.

4: All suggestions are to be entered into the Discussion thread inside the Shinigami Nexus. Their your suggestion will be reviewed and if everyone likes it or a majority does it may be implimented.

5: Any and all other forum rules apply.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com

Centeral 46; The Rules of Shinigami Nexus!!!
Page 1 of 1