Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay  Empty
PostSubject: Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay    Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 pm

So how many people would be up for a Fairy Tail type guild Roleplay. I've got a slight plot idea and stuff but need some members beforfe I dedicate any real time at making it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Ketodama
Novice
Novice
Ketodama

Location : The endless abyss between Universes after which this site is named.

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay    Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm

I would support this idea. I may have only recently arrived here, today in fact, but I would be more than willing to join up for you. And if you need someone to play the villain, I would be more than happy to aid you in that matter.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay    Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks Keto, lets hope some others will show some interest in the idea and I can acctually get to work on it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay    Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest Check Guild Based Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Nexus :: Soul Society :: RP Worlds-
Jump to: