Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Unnecessary, however...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCreator9464
Novice
Novice

Unnecessary, however... Empty
PostSubject: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I feel that I might as well introduce myself, I am Creator. Some know me as Darkness Incarnate, I will be transitioning over here with my RPing as other Rping sites I'm on are dying or have died.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Zero
Novice
Novice
Shadow Zero

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh look, it's a madman who thinks he can make things. How cyute!~

But yeah. *waves* Ni Hao.
Back to top Go down
TheCreator9464
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am

Be warned Zero, Utter Chaos approaches, not the likes which could ever be harnessed. When it comes, blood will flow and I shall be there, in the thick of it and I will find you.

Then you will know true despair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Zero
Novice
Novice
Shadow Zero

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 am

Aaaaaaand now you sound like Aporia, if only a little.

As to Chaos not being able to be harnessed, I find such a thought laughable.
Back to top Go down
TheCreator9464
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm

The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.

^According to that definition, Chaos is uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Zero
Novice
Novice
Shadow Zero

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Even if one is able to control Chaos, or at least in the sense that you view as it not being controllable, that does not mean that one is unable to tap into the vast raw and endless power that it creates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary, however...   Unnecessary, however... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary, however...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Nexus :: RPNexus Central 46 :: Introductions-
Jump to: