Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Empty
PostSubject: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm

This will be a Basic Bleach RP. We can be either rivals or friends. You can create any character and as many as you want. Basicly we will mostly be doing the jobs that a normal Shinigami would doing, and or your respected character. lol its only for fun right!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Hm, you remember that harmless girl I had? I'll be using her just can't find the app :/
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm

The one with the Cross?
Back to top Go down
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Don't really remember what she had all I know is that the Zanpakotou stabs the enemy and it gains power from blood. Also has evil intent and I need to make a new bankai probably just make it into a scythe.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

I'll post the app I was thinking that you are going to be, if not Its not major you fill out an app. Its really only for fun just make it up as you go if you have to.

I believe this is the girl your referring too;
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

That is similar I think I had a different version of that for an older RP. If we can just make it up as we go along then we can begin. I'll use the character description with both harms intact and make a zanpakatou later. Is that fine with you, if so let us get started.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Okay, just need to know if your considered a Vizard or part of the Gotei 13? I will be playing a couple people, from the actual Series, as basic NPC's, Captain Commander Yammamoto, Kisuke Urahara, and Coyote Starrk . Here is my main app.

Hayate Masaru
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Gotei 13, but part of something different as well. Saw an idea like this on another forum.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Okay fair enough, My guy is still still the captain of the 9th squad, but half vizard and forget his bio and most of his pernality is different but same basic concept.

Lets just get it started;

Hayate was sitting in his aquad barracks awaiting his lieutenants arrival with his sake. It was just on the verge of getting dark, and it was the normal time for him to relax after a long day of training his squad. Ealier that day he had a visit with the Captain Commander about some recent issues in the Human World. But Hayate was told that he'd be fully briefed at the next Captains Meeting.

Kisuke was in his shop working on his latest experiment involving a new type of gigai. It was a request made my the Captain Commander himself. He bent down placing a box on the table that was marked with an unlegiable symbol. He started to open the box when he suddenly could feel the presence of a Hollow near by the shop. "It seems to be getting closer."
Back to top Go down
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm

In one of the alleyways of outer boundaries of the barracks a small dog was seen playing with a orange ball. The dog hit the ball as it went toward the wall and bounced off for the dog to hit it again. This was repeated over and over again which was much enjoyment for the dog, but the fun would end soon enough with the footsteps of soldiers coming by because of annual runs for the squads.

The dog jumped up leaving the ball behind from the look of the shadow the dog started to morph into a person. Not just a person, but a young girl no more then a teenager. The girl was fully dressed in the black kimono with her black hair tied in a bun. She landed on the ground before anyone could see anything kicked the ball up in order for her to catch it. She walked in the alley whistling as the guards pasted by her like nothing actually happened.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Just then a young beautiful woman with red hair blue eyes and dressed in a lieutenant unifrom came bursting through the barracks office of the 9th Squad. "Captain Hayate, your Sake you requested sir." The young woman handed the bottle over to her Captain before smiling and sitting in a chair across the desk from him. "So Captain what was your meeting with the old man about?"

Hayate looked at his lieutenant as she handed the bottle over, "Thank you, Kisara." He poured a bit of the Sake into a cup and sipped from it while Kisara started to speak again. "Well I cannot say at the moment Kisara, but it will be made clear in the next Captains Meeting." He slowly took another sip of the Sake then brushed his left hand through his long hair.

Sensing the Hollows approach closer to the Shop Kisuke quickly grabbed the box and moved quickly to hide it. Once he was satisfied with the hiding spot he rushed out of the shop with his cane in one hand and his hat clutching his hat.
Back to top Go down
X-31 FIghter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
X-31 FIghter

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Ayumi when out of site started to jump on the roofs of the building. Jumping from roof to roof toward the center of the Sereitei for her personally reasons. She landed on a loose tile on one of the roofs. As she placed all her weight on the loose tile it slipped out of place having her land on her tush.

The ball she was holding bounced off around the corners with another dog like shadow appearing with the ball bouncing off its nose. The dog was more sharper looking with its white fur and scar over its left eye, but still has playful. The dog moved more closely to Ayumi hitting the ball toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One   X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-31 Fighter Vs Hayate Masaru One on One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Nexus :: Soul Society :: Fan-Fic :: Roleplay-
Jump to: