Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animefreak1000
Novice
Novice
Animefreak1000

The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm

This is my first Fan Fiction at this Forum, and I hope to get that you will like it, since I got a great sense of writing! Constructive critisism is much appreciated!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Plot: This is one of my HUGE X-Over ideas! Demons, Naruto, Harry Potter, Ben 10 and Digimon are all in this! The plot is pretty simple: The Union of Justice plans to take down a team of bad guys, and the bad guys want to kill The Union.

Prolouge: The Evil Awakens...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey anime I updated your thread so that the spoilers work now. Its a little different from how to do it on other forums. You so need the (=yourtext) after the first spoiler anymore. You can put it before the spoiler without the equal sign for a title if you chose. For instance your Prologue, is that way. If you need any help on this or I did explain it enough here check the News thread for how to do the spoilers
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Animefreak1000
Novice
Novice
Animefreak1000

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am

Chapter 1: Meeting The Union.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animefreak1000
Novice
Novice
Animefreak1000

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 am

Chapter 2: Fighting Old Adversaries.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animefreak1000
Novice
Novice
Animefreak1000

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 am

Chapter 3: A Dancing Clown...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Its easier to just add them to your first post that way people don't have to flip throgh 100 pages of posts to find the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Animefreak1000
Novice
Novice
Animefreak1000

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:10 am

Well, I try to, but the post just says "Your message is too long".
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
Novice
Novice
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm

wha-? lol n_n''
good luck with your fanfic...? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!   The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union of Justice! My First Fan Fic! (Plz comment!) Prolouge up! Chapter 1 to 5 coming soon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Nexus :: Soul Society :: Fan-Fic-
Jump to: