Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Update as of 2/13/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

Update as of 2/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Update as of 2/13/11   Update as of 2/13/11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 pm

To any and all potentially new members I'm here to tell you that this forum will pick up real soon. The members here will be back in a week or more and be quite active. Please do not hesitate to post topics or comment on anything the members will be sure to respond when they have the chance to sign on.

As for the Anime streams, I will be posting alot more in the near future I all ready have a ton saved that I just have to repost.

Please enjoy your stay and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask our PM and Admin!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Shadow Zero
Novice
Novice
Shadow Zero

Update as of 2/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update as of 2/13/11   Update as of 2/13/11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah. I guess we better enjoy admins being accessible while we can, right? Because one day, you will all be to busy to be bothered.
Back to top Go down

Update as of 2/13/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Nexus :: RPNexus Central 46 :: News-
Jump to: