Role Play Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Roleplaying needs. RP's, RPG's, D&D

HomeHome  R.P. 820 Club on YCMR.P. 820 Club on YCM  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Novice
Novice
Cherry

I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Empty
PostSubject: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

/lying

Black linked me here on DMG, so I figured I'd join. You all probably know me on YCM. If not or you don't remember, I'm the member "Zeonark". Not the best at RPing, but I'm not a complete nub either. I'm also a 5D's fan, if you didn't know, and I Believe In Nexus. I do like Bleach, somewhat. But I don't know everything that's happened. This is to say, I have no clue about most of the things that happens in the Filler arcs.

Yeah.
Hi guys.
Back to top Go down
Andx
Admin
Admin
Andx

PostSubject: Re: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

And I am totally not replying because you wanted me to make you feel welcome here.

Anyway, Welcome to you Cherry! Nice to see you. Hopefully you joining won't be a waste and we'll actually get this place going. Hope you enjoy your time here.

And now I have power over you as I am a mod/admin. Yeah, totally not gonna take that to the extreme. So don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
PrimalFear
Admin
Admin
PrimalFear

PostSubject: Re: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Welcome Cherry, or Zeonark as I new you!!! Anyways thanks for joing RPNexus, we all hope that you have a nice stay and enjoy whatever you do here.

@Andx Your an Admin? How'd that happen lol JK!
Back to top Go down
https://rpnexus.forumotion.com
Zetsubou Black
Admin
Admin
Zetsubou Black

PostSubject: Re: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome, Senpai! ^^

*Bans*

Just kidding
Back to top Go down
Shadow Zero
Novice
Novice
Shadow Zero

PostSubject: Re: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh you and your random banning! xD

Oh look, a wild Cherry appeared! *catches with Master Ball*

Wait, now I can't use this on Repede! FFFUUUUUUU-

Anyways, Welcome cherreh. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.   I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I totally did not join because 'Nexus' was in the site name, I swear.
Page 1 of 1